Warehouse OperatorThe Love Beets production facility is looking for a Warehouse Operator to Warehouse operator are to operate and complete various sales orders, inventory tracking, and samples requests.
Location: Rochester, NY
JOB SUMMARY: The primary roles of a Warehouse operator are to operate and complete various sales orders, inventory tracking, and samples requests. Complete all tasks while strictly adhering to all required industry guidelines to include and not limit to; Plant safety, Food safety, SQF and all internal/external audits.
- Sales orders: receiving and understanding the proper way to fulfill orders.
- Inventory Tracking: weekly tracking of all inventory, along with a monthly inventory check.
- Sample requests: responsible for receiving and fulfilling sample requests
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Be able to effectively operate equipment as required.
- Have a basic understanding of the GMPs and Food Security.
- Notify Food Safety Manager and or Supervisor of any repairs or adjustments that are required.
- Perform Basic Sanitation Functions.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, and or Government requirements / standards as prioritized by the Company, HACCP, and SQF.
- Notify Food Safety Manager or any other Management personnel of ANY Food Safety or Quality issues.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the raw material, processes, quality system, or safety system, by performing Production/Quality Checks as assigned.
- Controls further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Fork truck Training preferred, Hand truck training required.