What to do
- Add all ingredients for the sangria to a large pitcher and stir well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours (or overnight). The longer the sangria sits, the more flavorful it will become.
- Taste the sangria for flavor and add sweetener or liqueur to taste.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and discard.
- Serve sangria over ice, making sure each glass receives some fruit.
What you’ll Need
1 (750mL) bottle dry red wine
1 cup Love Beets Organic Beet Juice
1/3 cup brandy
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 to 2 ounces Grand Marinier (or orange liqueur of choice)
2 Fugi apples, peeled and chopped
2 Bosc pears, peeled and chopped
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cinnamon sticks