What to do
- Place brie on a plateand set in freezer until very firm, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, place parchment paper on a small baking sheet.
- Toss rosemary,thyme, and oil on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet until coated. Spread herbs evenly on parchment. Place brie on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cheese is melted, about 15–20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest to firm up slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to carefully place brie onto a cheese board. Place the cooked beets on top, sprinkle the pistachios and thyme on top. Drizzle with honey.
- Serve warm with toasted bread, crackers and nuts.
What you’ll Need
1 8-ounce wheel of triple cream brie
½ cup cooked beets, diced
¼ cup shelled pistachios, chopped
Few sprigs of thyme
Honey, for drizzling
For Cheese Board: Toasted baguette, crackers, nuts, red and green apples, fig jam