What to do
- Add the cranberries, water, honey, ground cinnamon, and sea salt to a small saucepan and bring to a full boil. Reduce the heat slightly and keep the mixture at a gentle boil, uncovered, until thick (about 6 minutes).
- Add the chopped beet and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Un-wrap brie and shave the rind off of the top using a sharp knife. Place brie in oven-safe (presentation-worthy!) baking dish.
- Pour the cranberry-beet spread on top of the brie and bake for 12-15 minutes or until melted and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with crunchy crackers or fresh apple slices.
What you’ll Need
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch sea salt
1 large Love Beet cooked beet, finely chopped
1 6.5 ounce wheel of brie cheese