What to do
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place thawed puff pastry on a baking sheet.
- Brush with egg wash and set aside.
- Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, slice the beets into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- Spread 4oz of goat cheese evenly over the pastry. Add the sliced beets and apples on top in alternating side-by-side rows.
- Sprinkle the remaining goat cheese over top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is puffed up and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle honey over top.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with rosemary or thyme. Serve immediately.
What you’ll Need
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
1 egg + 1 teaspoon water, beaten into eggwash
2 packages of Love Beets Honey + Ginger Marinated Baby Beets
2 medium granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
6 ounces goat cheese
2 tablespoons honey
salt + pepper to taste
fresh thyme + rosemary to garnish