What to do
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the egg yolks, coconut nectar, butter, and coconut oil.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, sea salt, and beet powder. Whisk to combine.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips, reserving a tablespoon for sprinkling on top.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
- Sprinkle the remaining white chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, checking after 20 because every oven is different and you don’t want to overcook them.
- Remove the blondies from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Pull the edges of the parchment paper to lift the blondies from the pan and place on a cutting board.
- Let them cool on the cutting board for another 5 minutes, cut into 8 squares and enjoy!!
What you’ll Need
3 egg yolks
⅓ cup coconut nectar syrup (agave nectar, honey, or maple syrup works too)
¼ cup butter, melted
⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup blanched almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1½ tablespoons Love Beets Beet Powder
½ cup white chocolate chips