What to do
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch cast iron or oven-safe skillet. Add the green onion, garlic, and kale, and sauté, stirring occasionally until kale has wilted – about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Beat eggs, half & half, and sea salt together until well combined. Pour this mixture into the skillet with the veggies.
- Layer the sliced beets and brie on top of the egg mixture and place skillet on the center rack of the oven. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until eggs have set up and are golden brown on top.
- Allow frittata to cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
What you’ll Need
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 bunch green onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic
1/2 Russian kale, leaves finely chopped
10 large eggs, well beaten
1/4 cup half & half
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets, thinly sliced
2 ounces brie cheese, sliced