What to do
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave or over a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate. Stir often and melt the chocolate as slowly and gently as possible. If you are using a microwave, microwave the chocolate in 20-second intervals on medium-low heat, stirring after each interval until just melted.
- Transfer the melted dark chocolate to a bowl and mix in 3 tbsp of beet powder and 1 tbsp coconut oil until smooth. Melt the white chocolate, stir in the remaining coconut oil, and divide between 2 bowls. Stir in the other 3 tbsp beet powder to one of the bowls with white chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Working quickly, pour the dark chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread into an even layer about 1/4-inch thick. Drizzle with both white and beet-tinted white chocolates over the top. Drag a toothpick, chopstick, or skewer through the chocolates to swirl it together in a decorative pattern.
- Create “antlers” by breaking off pieces off the pretzels and place candied eyes and red m&m’s across the warm bark to make the reindeer faces. (You may damage a few pretzels to create perfect looking antlers, but it’s fun!) Sprinkle with crushed candy canes and let chocolate sit at room temperature or refrigerate until firm. Break the bark into pieces and store in an airtight container.
What you’ll Need
10 oz. finely chopped dark chocolate
8 oz. finely chopped white chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
6 tbsp Love Beets Beet Powder
2 crushed candy canes