What to do
- Add all ingredients for the fudgesicles to a food processor or blender and process until completely smooth (note: you may need to stop the food processor a couple times to scrape the sides).
- Taste the mixture for flavor and add more pure maple syrup to taste.
- Spoon the fudgesicle mixture into your popsicle mold. Stir the mixture around in the molds and tap it gently on the counter to avoid air pockets.
- Cover the popsicle mold with its lid and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, until completely set up.
- When ready to eat, thaw the popsicles 5 to 8 minutes, or run the outside of the mold under hot water to help release the fudgesicles. Enjoy!
What you’ll Need
1 and 1/2 large ripe avocados, peeled and diced
3 Love Beets cooked beets, diced
2/3 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup pure maple syrup to taste
2/3 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon sea salt