What to do
- Place the raw cashews in a bowl and cover with water so that cashews are fully submerged. Soak at least 4 hours (up to 8). Drain cashews and place them in a high-powered blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 3 minutes, or until eggnog is creamy and the cashews have been completely blended. Taste eggnog for flavor and add more nutmeg, cinnamon, or dates to taste.
- Chop up a candy cane for rimming two glasses. Run a damp paper towel around the rim of two glasses and dip in the chopped candy cane.
- Pour eggnog into the candy cane-rimmed glasses and enjoy! Note: eggnog can be served hot or cold.
**Leftovers can be stored in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
What you’ll Need
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4 hours
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup Love Beets Hint of Ginger Beet Juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 to 4.5 ounces brandy, optional
- 2 candy canes, chopped