What to do
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Brush a large 12” inch cast iron skillet or round baking dish with one tablespoon of the olive oil and sprinkle in half of the chopped rosemary.
- Arrange the beet, red onion, sweet potato, golden potato, turnip, and apple slices in a spiraling pattern towards the center, alternating with the variety of slices.
- Season with salt and black pepper and roast in the oven for 30 minutes until fragrant and the edges are lightly golden and crispy.
- Garnish with the remaining chopped rosemary and a handful of chopped parsley and serve warm.
*Leftovers are great layered into breakfast quesadillas or used for veggie tacos! Will keep well in an airtight in the fridge for up to 4 days.
What you’ll Need
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
2 (8.8) oz packages Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets, thinly sliced
½ red onion, thinly sliced
1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
2 small Yukon Gold potatoes
2 small turnips, peeled and thinly sliced
1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
½ tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 handful fresh parsley, chopped