What to do
- To make garlic oil, heat olive oil and garlic in pot over low heat for 10 minutes, careful not to let garlic brown. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Let pizza dough come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Lay dough on a large piece of parchment paper and flatten dough to ¼ inch thick using a rolling pin or your hands.
- Transfer dough on parchment onto cookie sheet.
- Top dough with 2 tablespoons garlic olive oil and use the back of a spoon to spread it to the edges.
- Toss remaining garlic oil with chopped kale and ¼ teaspoon sea salt, massaging kale for 2-minutes to soften.
- Top pizza with kale then mozzarella, Love Beets Beet Salsa, feta and jalapenos.
- Bake for 10 minutes and rotate pizza. Bake for 10 minutes more until crust is golden and cheese is melty. Slice and enjoy!
**Pro hosting tip: cut into bite sized pieces for an easy appetizer!
What you’ll Need
1 serving pizza dough, raw
6 cloves garlic
¼ cup olive oil
2-3 leaves kale, chopped
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup Love Beets Beet Salsa
¼ cup feta cheese
1 fresh jalapeño, sliced