What to do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly spray a large baking sheet
- Spread the eggplant, bell pepper, and zucchini in a single layer over the baking sheet and lightly coat with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with sea salt and any seasonings of your choosing.
- Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes, flip, then roast an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until they reach desired done-ness.
- Spread desired amount of pesto sauce on each side of the toasted buns.
- Layer the buns with fresh arugula, sliced beets, roasted vegetables, and red onion.*Enjoy with your favorite side dishes!
What you’ll Need
½ large eggplant, sliced into rounds
1 red bell pepper, halved
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 (8.8-ounce) package Love Beets Cooked Beets, sliced
2 handfuls baby arugula
¼ red onion, thinly sliced
2 potato buns, toasted
1/3 cup store-bought or homemade pesto sauce