What to do
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave off four strands of orange peel.
- Roll the peel up and secure it with a toothpick.
- Combine the beet juice, bitters, vodka, and orange juice in a cocktail shaker with the ice.
- Shake and pour into glasses, using the strainer to leave behind the ice.
- Add 1-2 cinnamon sticks and 1-2 apple slices to each glass.
- Remove the toothpicks from the orange peel – it’ll be spiraled and adorable! Add the curly peels to the side of the glass or to the contents of the cocktail. Cheers!
What you’ll Need
9-10 ounces Love Beets Organic Beet Juice with a Hint of Ginger
1 ounce bitters
4 ounces (shots) apple flavored vodka
Juice from 1 orange, strand (pro tip: make juice spirals before juicing!)
Ice for shaking
4-8 cinnamon sticks
4-8 slices of honey crisp apple