What to do
- Cook quinoa according to directions on package and cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set aside to cool.
- While quinoa and sweet potatoes are cooling, whisk together the tahini dressing.
- Add kale to a salad bowl. Pour dressing over kale and toss until kale is evenly coated.
- Toss in the cooled quinoa, sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts. Add beets and feta cheese on top and serve.
What you’ll Need
1/2 cup dry quinoa
1 small bunch kale (about 8 ounces), stemmed and thinly sliced (about 6 cups
1/2 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup pecans
4 medium cooked beets, chopped
1/4 cup feta cheese
1/2 cup tahini paste
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 garlic cloves crushed
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water