What to do
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Slice baguette into 12, ½ inch slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle each slice with olive oil.
- Toast for 10-15 minutes until golden around the edges but not overly crispy.
- Meanwhile, toss together Love Beets Honey + Vinegar Golden Beets, edamame, and mint. Set aside until ready to use.
- Spread a dallop of ricotta on top of toast then sprinkle each with salt & pepper to taste.
- Top the toasts with Love Beets Golden Beets mixture and garnish with a mint leaf if desired.
**Serve as a yummy appetizer, snack or for a quick and easy meal!
What you’ll Need
12, ½ inch slices of baguette
1 ¼ cups ricotta cheese
1 pack Love Beets Honey + Vinegar Golden Beets
¼ cup Edamame
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper