What to do
- Preheat oven to 325 F and grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking oil spray.
- Combine honey, almond butter, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in the oats, walnuts, and egg whites and toss to coat.
- Divide mixture evenly among 12 muffin cups. Using a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap, press oat mixture into the cups and along the sides until even.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges are golden and crisp, cool completely in the pan before releasing.
- Carefully run an offset spatula or knife along the edges of the pan to release the cups.
- Fill each cup with yogurt, shingle with slices of beets and apples. Top with sliced almonds, dust with cinnamon, and drizzle with honey.
**Granola cups keep well, unfilled, for up to 1 week — or filled, in the fridge for up to 4 days.
What you’ll Need
¼ cup honey
3 tbsp creamy almond butter
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp sea salt
2 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
½ cup walnuts, finely chopped
2 large egg whites
3 cups plain coconut yogurt
1 (8.8oz) package Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets, thinly sliced
1-2 large Honeycrisp apples, cored and thinly sliced
¼ cup sliced almonds
Cinnamon, for dusting
Honey, for drizzling