What to do
- Heat the grill to medium-high and spray with oil.
- Thread chicken, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers, alternating ingredients.
- Lightly brush the skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, cajun seasoning, and black pepper.
- Place skewers on the hot grill and cover. Allow skewers to cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until crispy on one side. Use tongs to flip skewers and cook an addition 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken reaches 160° F in the center.
- Place skewers on a plate, brush with barbecue sauce and serve.
What you’ll Need
1 8.8 ounce package Love Beets Cooked Beets, chopped into sixths
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes
1 large bell pepper (any color will do!) cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
1/2 red onion, chopped into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or canned)
Pinch Cajun seasoning
Pinch black pepper
Barbecue sauce for serving