What to do
- Pour the rolled oats into a large jar.
- Add almond milk, maple syrup, beet powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the liquid into the jar with the oats and stir well.
- Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir the oats before serving and taste for flavor. If desired, add more pure maple syrup to taste.
- Serve with a drizzle of coconut milk and chopped pecans.
What you’ll Need
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 1/2 tablespoons Love Beets Beet Powder
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon