What to do
- Combine the lemon-tahini sauce ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sweet potato noodles, scallions, and garlic, and sauté until the noodles begin to soften (about 3 minutes).
- Add the chopped kale and beets. Cover and let steam until the kale begins to wilt (about 3 minutes).
- Remove lid and continue cooking until sweet potato noodles reach desired done-ness. Toss with Lemon-Tahini sauce and serve with a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.
What you’ll Need
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large sweet potato, spiralized
1 bunch scallions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small head kale, chopped
1 (8.8oz) package Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets, chopped
Sesame seeds for serving (toasting optional)
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 cloves garlic
Sea salt to taste