What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease mini bundt cake pans with a spray or melted coconut oil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together almond milk and lemon juice and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Cream butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment at medium speed.
- Add in yogurt, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla extract and continue mixing until batter is smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together gluten free flour, oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add into wet mixture.
- Add in almond milk + lemon juice and continue mixing until batter is smooth.
- Distribute batter into mini bundt cake pans, leaving about ½ inch of space at the top. Bake for 27-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans for 20-30 minutes. Then, gently flip over onto a baking rack and let cool completely glazing.
- To make glaze, whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla and beet juice until it forms a smooth glaze. To thin out, add more beet juice. To thicken, add more powdered sugar.
What you’ll Need
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup butter dairy-free butter (softened at room temp)
- 1 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt (vegan or regular)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Love Beets Beet Juice