What to do
- Whisk together the ingredients of the dressing until it’s well blended.
- Assemble the salad into one large bowl or two separate bowls. Start by placing the greens at the bottom, followed by interchanging layers of the sliced beets and sliced oranges.
- Crumble feta cheese on top along with walnuts and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Enjoy at room temperature or cold
What you’ll Need
- 4 ounces spinach and arugula mix
- 4 medium beets, cooked and sliced(or 1 package LoveBeets cooked beets)
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper