What to do
- Add beet juice, lemon juice, chopped rosemary and maple syrup a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and allow the mixture to cook at a controlled boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool for 10 minutes. Use a fine mesh strainer to strain out the rosemary.
- Pour liquid into a sealable container and refrigerate until chilled.
- To make one martini, add 3 ounces of the rosemary beet juice infusion and 1.5 ounces of vodka to a shaker with ice.
- Shake until cocktail is chilled and foamy.
- Serve with marinated beets and olives.
What you’ll Need
1 14-ounce bottle Love Beets beet juice
1 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
3-4 tablespoons pure maple syrup, to taste
9 ounces vodka (a little over 1 cup)