What to do
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Combine the spices and sea salt in a small bowl and stir well.
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with 2-3 teaspoons of the spice mixture.
- Add all of the vegetables except for the beets to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture. Toss everything together until the vegetables are coated in oil and spices.
- Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet around the salmon fillets and place on the center rack of the preheated oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the salmon and vegetables are cooked through.
- While everything is roasting, toss the chopped beets in olive oil, sea salt, and desired spices. 5-10 minutes before the salmon and vegetables have finished roasting, add the beets and continue roasting until beets are heated through.
- Serve salmon and vegetables alongside any additional side dishes.
What you’ll Need
1 pound salmon, cut into fillets
1 medium sweet potato, chopped
1 bunch rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced
1 pound sunchokes, scrubbed and chopped
1/2 medium red onion, chopped
1 (8.8 ounce) package Love Beets cooked beets, chopped
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons sea salt, to taste