What to do
- Layer in 1 cup of the yogurt into the bottom of two mason jars or other tall glass jars, ½ cup into each.
- Add half of the quartered beets to each of the jars and top with half of the feta cheese.
- Add a thick layer of micro greens and then layer in the remaining yogurt, beets, and cheese to repeat.
- Season with ground black pepper, if desired.
- Garnish the tops of each with a heaping mound of micro greens and enjoy immediately!
What you’ll Need
2 cups Greek Yogurt, of choice
2 (6.5oz.) packages Mild Vinegar Love Beets, quartered
2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
3 cups micro greens, such as micro basil, cilantro or rainbow mix
Freshly ground black pepper, if desired