What to do
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open package of Love Beets cooked beets and drain extra liquid.
- Transfer beets to a paper towel and pat dry (this helps the beets get crispy in the oven).
- Slice each beet in half, and then slice into wedges. Repeat with all beets.
- Transfer to sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through cook time, until beets are slightly crispy around the edges.
- Serve with fresh herbs and more salt/pepper.
What you’ll Need
2 packages Love Beets Cooked Beets
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste