What to do
- Whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, honey, spices, salt, and pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of the sliced leeks and stir to combine. Taste to adjust for seasonings and set aside.
- To serve, combine the sliced beets, shaved cauliflower, sliced carrots, and blood oranges in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the dressing and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle over the remaining slices of leeks and top with slices of avocado.
- Season with extra black pepper and serve right away or chilled. Best enjoyed within the first day.
What you’ll Need
½ cup fresh lime juice
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp honey
¼ tsp cumin
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 small leek, white part only – thinly sliced
1 8 oz package Love Beets organic cooked beets, thinly sliced
½ head cauliflower, cored and thinly shaved
2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
4 blood oranges, peeled, seeded, and sliced
1 avocado, sliced