What to do
- Slice sweet potatoes into 3/4-inch thick discs.
- Boil a large pot of water and place sweet potatoes in the water, letting them cook until tender (20-30 minutes).
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line and baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and allow them to cool until you can safely handle them.
- Evenly space the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and use a fork to gently smash the surface of the potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes, then sprinkle with garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Place the sweet potatoes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes and bake for an additional 15 – 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place the aioli ingredients into a food processor and blend until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides and blend for an additional 10 seconds.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and garnish with fresh herbs. Either drizzle the aioli over the potatoes or keep as a separate dipping sauce.
What you’ll Need
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 -2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tablespoon sea salt
12 tablespoon black pepper
4 Love Beets Honey & Ginger Marinated Baby Beets
2 cloves garlic
2 sprigs thyme
1 sprig rosemary
1 /4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon mayonnaise