What to do
- Combine the beet, agave nectar, and almond butter in your food processor.
- Porcess for about 20 seconds, then scrape down the sides and process for another 10-20 seconds. You want everything to be smooth and fully combined.
- Add the hemp hearts, almond flour, coconut, cacao powder, and sea salt to the food processor.
- Process for 10-20 seconds, scrape down the sides and process another 10-20 seconds.
- Roll the batter into balls and insert sticks into the balls.
- Place the balls in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- OPTIONAL SPOOKY TWIST: place the chilled balls into small plastic candy / pop baggies. Tie a piece of cheese cloth, white fabric, or gauze around the stick, and secure with butcher’s twine. Affix your favorite googly eyes and keep chilled until ready to eat!
What you’ll Need
1 large Love Beets Organic Fully Cooked Beet
1/4 cup agave nectar, honey, or maple syrup
1/4 cup natural almond butter
1/4 cup hemp hearts
1 cup blanched almond flour
1/4 unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt