What to do
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high and add the chopped sweet potato and onion. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potato is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add garlic, beets, and sea salt. Cook for another 3 minutes, at which point the garlic will be fragrant.
- Add baby spinach and cover the pan. Cook for 1 minute, then stir the spinach into the has.
- Continue cooking until spinach has wilted. Taste hash for flavor and add salt as desired.
- Serve hash with eggs any style!
What you’ll Need
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (8.8-ounce) package Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets, chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
5 ounces baby spinach
3-4 eggs for serving