What to do
- Add all of the ingredients for the tahini sauce to a small bowl or jar. Stir vigorously until smooth and tahini clumps are out. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet and heat to medium-high. Add the chopped sweet potato, cover, and cook, stirring frequently, until sweet potato has browned around the edges and is cooked through (about 10 to 12 minutes).
- Add the chopped chard and beets, cover, and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes, until chard has wilted and beets are hot. Sprinkle your favorite Mexican spices over the veggies – we love cayenne, paprika, and a dash of salt.
- Heat the black beans in a small pot until warm, and wrap corn tortillas in a paper fowl and microwave until hot (about 20-30 seconds).
- Compose tacos by layering desired amount of black beans, veggies, and avocado on top of tortillas. Serve with tahini sauce and enjoy!
What you’ll Need
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large sweet potato, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
1 bunch rainbow chard, chopped into thin strips
1 (8.8 ounce) package Love Beets, chopped
1 (14-ounce) can black beans
1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
6-8 corn tortillas
1/4 cup tahini
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1-2 teaspoons nutritional yeast (optional)
Pinch cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon chili powder
4 to 6 tablespoons water, to desired thickness
Sea salt to taste