What to do
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Prick sweet potato with a fork to vent and brush lightly with avocado oil. Bake about 1 hour, until fork tender. Remove sweet potato from the oven and sit on a wire rack until cool enough to handle.
- Peel potato, discarding skin, and add to a small bowl. Add spices and almond milk. Mash with a fork until well combined (don’t worry if it’s not totally smooth!)
- Spread mashed potato mixture into a deep serving bowl and swirl in almond butter. Top with beets, desired fruits and egg. Sprinkle with seeds, salt and pepper to serve.
What you’ll Need
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon or cardamom
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons tahini or unsweetened nut butter of choice
- 1 organic cooked Love Beets, diced, for serving
- Handful of blueberries, for serving
- ½ banana, sliced, for serving (omit for strict Whole 30)
- 1 soft-boiled egg, halved, for serving (omit for Vegan/dairy-free)
- Hemp or chia seeds, for sprinkling
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper