What to do
- Add all of the ingredients to a large saucepan and bring to a full boil.
- Reduce the heat to a gentle boil and allow the sauce to cook, uncovered, until thickened – about 30 mins.
- Allow sauce to cool before transferring it to a large jar or Tupperware container.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat the sweet potato rounds with oil, sprinkle with salt, and place in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes, flip, then roast for another 10 minutes.
- Heat your tortillas on the stove or in the microwave. Spread desired amount of cranberry sauce (best when warmed) over the tortilla, and layer with baby arugula, roasted sweet potatoes, beets, pumpkin seeds, and goat cheese. Roll into a wrap and enjoy!
What you’ll Need
1 10-ounce bag of cranberries, either fresh or frozen
1 jalapeño, seeded and very finely chopped.
Zest of 1 lime
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper or chipotle powder
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup apple juice, apple cider, or water
1 large sweet potato, cut into 1/4 inch thick rounds
1 8.8-ounce package Love Beets Organic Cooked Beets
1/3 cup goat cheese crumbles
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
5 ounces baby arugula
4 – 6 tortillas