What to do
- Add all ingredients for pudding to a food processor or blender.
- Process until completely smooth. If the mixture is too thick to blend, add a small amount of additional almond milk, one tablespoon at a time.
- Transfer pudding mixture to a sealable container and refrigerate until chilled, about one hour.
- Add the chocolate sandwich cookies to a zip lock bag. Seal the bag and use a rolling pin to crush the cookies until finely ground, making “dirt.”
- Distribute the pudding mixture between two to four small glasses, alternating layers of pudding and “dirt.”
- Finish with a layer of “dirt.”
- Garnish with desired amount of gummy worms and serve!
What you’ll Need
2 large avocados, peeled, pitted, and halved
1 large Love Beets Cooked Beet, chopped
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or agave nectar
1/4 cup + tablespoon raw cacao powder
6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
8 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (look for gluten-free and vegan brands to keep the recipe gluten free and vegan!)
6-8 gummy worms